We took any and every opportunity to gather up pumpkins.
And we spent a night at the fair.
We visited Mitchell Farms one Saturday.
And came home to carve our harvest.
Sister had a school field trip to Mitchell Farms, too. But you really can't have too many pumpkins.
We've spent some time in the wilderness at Poppa's camp getting ready for deer season and now hunting some.
Target practice is a must! Brantlee's is more my speed.
Collin is after the big rack buck tho.
I picked up B from school one day to see she had pulled her own tooth during nap time and was awarded Student of the Month. That's a good day right there.
Thanksgiving Feast at school. Apparently 2nd graders don't dress up anymore. How sad :(
I have no words for these two pictures.
Well... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! And we are so excited!! Tomorrow officially kicks off the holidays with Thanksgiving. It will probably be a while before I touch the blog again. Til next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment