She finally got the party of her dreams! She's always wanted a party at Kids Rule, and this year we made it happen. With a Frozen theme, of course!! I think her joy is pretty evident in every picture I took. I'm only sharing a few on the blog though.
This sassy thing got Isabelle from her Mee Maw and Nana & Papa. This was a huge hit and still is. It was such a happy day for a happy 6 year old girl!
Her class had Muffins with Mom the next week, and I got to visit with her in her classroom. She's doing so well in kindergarten and is once again the "mother hen" of the class. And I never want to forget her precious answers to these questions about her mama. Maybe it's because she thinks I weigh 80 lbs. Or that I laugh "when Daddy calls her names." HA! Everyone in this household has multiple names that we go by. Kyle is responsible for this. And yes, they are rather funny :)
Our Brantlee is turning into such a little lady. We mix like oil and water some days, but I love, love, love the special bond we have. I love that her sassiness is still there, but more and more we are seeing a sweet, sensitive little heart unfold that cares for others, wants to do the right thing, and hates to see someone mistreated or left out. Unless it's her brothers. We're still working on that. We love you sweet, beautiful Brantlee Grace and we couldn't be more thankful for who you are!


No comments:
Post a Comment