A few weeks ago we celebrated our first snow in a few years. It started with just ice, and for a while Collin was the only one willing to play in sleet and freezing rain. Later that afternoon, the ice finally turned to snow and that's when the real fun began! Because all of the roads turned into frozen blocks of ice, the kids got 3 days out of school and Kyle got 2 days out of work. We had so much fun!! Despite the MESS and inconvenience that winter storms bring, I was so, so happy that our kids got to experience snow. It probably won't happen again for another few years. And for that reason, I took and posted a crazy amount of pictures.
The month of February has kept us busy, busy. Lots of real life happening around here. But I am determined this won't be my one and only post for February :)


No comments:
Post a Comment