Friday, July 26, 2013

Ty's 1st Birthday

We celebrated our sweet Ty turning one on July 13th with a circus celebration at Lolly and Poppy's. It was big fun under the big top with all our family.

Proud to be ONE!

A new ride that beats the heck out of a stroller.


Circus birthday treats of cake, popcorn and cotton candy.

He got lots of sweet gifts and plenty of help opening them. 

Singing Happy Birthday... Ty didn't quite understand or like that we wouldn't let him grab the candles ;)

Reminiscing through the months...

I know I've said this at every monthly update for Ty, but it feels like this year literally disappeared it went by so quickly. We have all enjoyed watching Ty grow and change. He is such a little sport! But he has such a sensitive personality too. I don't think any of us can remember life without him. We love him so, so much! He will definitely make his mark on the world. Thank you Lord for this precious blessing!

(Up next is Collin's reptile birthday which occurred right after Ty's party.)

No comments: