- As soon as I know his weight and stats next week I will post them here.
- We are trying to switch him to whole milk and that process has had some bumps. Our kids have belly issues, what can I say.
- He eats like a horse and turns very few things down. I actually can't think of one single thing he wont eat right now.
- He has 10 teeth: four on the bottom and four on top and 2 molars. He is cutting a molar on the right side. This hasn't been good for his mood nor mine.
- He sleeps with me for 80% of the night. Sigh. How did we get here again?
IWe can't let him cry. (FYI - daddy is a softy these days) - He loves his brother and sister and wants to do what they are doing. He lights up and giggles when he gets to play in their rooms.
- He loves to clap, dance, wrestle, and get tickled.
- He "talks" to us in his language, but I can't make out any new words except for maybe "this."
So, he turned one year on the 3rd which is right slap in the middle of July the 4th activities. We decided to have his birthday party this weekend instead. But we HAD to commemorate his big day, even if it was minutes before we left to go to the firework show. Not many babies can say they slept through a fireworks show on their first birthday ;)
Cheesin' as a one year old.
This picture belongs in a frame. Look at Ty's face, ha! The kids insisted they "play" Happy Birthday while we sang, so of course we just went with it. This would have totally stressed me out with the first child. And with the 3rd, I can't wait to frame the picture :) It just shows how much these babies love each other. It's precious.
Big boy demolished his cake!! Then when he noticed we were making a big deal about it, he started slinging it on the floor. What a little stink pot!
Trying to stay up on the blogging. We had a wonderful 4th that I need to blog about. Plus this week is jam packed with birthday stuff. Lots more to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment