I ran across a photo of Collin that looked scary similar to Ty. Is it just me?? Both pictures were taken at 6.5 months. I hear more and more people say that Ty and Brantlee favor. But Ty just might be Collin's mini me!
Courtney! They all look alike! I def see the resemblance here-- but I agree with him looking a lot like Brantlee too! Isn't it weird how you can see lil traces of your parents or your husband or yourself in their lil faces, but they are unique and their own lil person all at the same time?!? Sometimes my girls look alike to me, then other times they look COMPLETELY different! One thing is for sure-- all three of your kiddos are gorgeous!
2 comments:
Courtney!
They all look alike! I def see the resemblance here-- but I agree with him looking a lot like Brantlee too! Isn't it weird how you can see lil traces of your parents or your husband or yourself in their lil faces, but they are unique and their own lil person all at the same time?!? Sometimes my girls look alike to me, then other times they look COMPLETELY different! One thing is for sure-- all three of your kiddos are gorgeous!
Happy new year ;)
--Nikki Garcia
This is unreal!! Wow, almost the exact same and both so precious!
Post a Comment