We can't believe you are 6 months old either, Ty!!
I'm mean, seriously. He is half a year old. Ridiculous! And I know from experience that the 2nd half of the year goes by faster than the first. Not sure we are ready for all this!! And he is such a little ham when it comes to picture taking (see photo above and below). He has officially reached the"hip baby" stage, and I love that! It's my favorite stage. The only problem is that he prefers MY hip. We are developing a little Mommy-itis :) Over the last month Ty:
- Got another tooth. This makes 2 on bottom.
- Came down with a terrible virus (so did Brantlee). He ran fever for 5 days and refused to eat and he slept very little. It was not fun. But he is back to his sweet little self now.
- Has been sleeping very well in his crib (except for when he was sick). He usually goes to bed around 8-8:30 and sleeps until around 6 or 7. He sometimes needs a little help with his paci in the night, but other nights he does just fine.
- Has learned to roll both ways and now loves to roll!
- Has discovered toys and goes to town playing with them.
- Is close to sitting up. He can sit for about 7 seconds and then topples over. Not sure when to actually call it.
- Has decided baby food is a good thing. He is also eating and "chewing" little puffs cut in half. We have discovered he likes to chew things (tiny things of course), like tiny bites of sweet potatoes and bananas.
- He weighs close to 19 lbs. He has a check up next week so I'll have better stats after that. (Updated: Weighs 20 lbs 4 oz and is 27 inches long)
- Made the switch to soy-based formula with no problems. PTL!!
2 things I love about this picture: the drool dripping off his chin and the fact that he is about to topple over, ha!
He has discovered Daisy and he LOVED her. She rarely comes inside and I really think this day was the first time he had seen her. Poor cat is all I can say.


1 comment:
He is so precious! Six months is the sweetest age!
Post a Comment