Here are some random facts about TyTy at 2 months:
- He is really enjoying his playmat. He can't grab the toys yet, but he loves to look and listen to the music.
- He follows sounds more and recognizes familiar voices.
- He smiles and coos at us more and more everyday :) :) It's still hard to get it on camera tho!
- He stares nonstop at Collin and Brantlee when they sit beside him and play. It's precious!
- He is nursing or feeding about every 3 or 4 hours during the day. He takes about 6 ounces when he has a bottle.
- He usually stays awake for about an hour after each feeding, then he's ready to snooze again. This boy needs his rest!
- Bedtime for him is between 8 and 9 p.m. He usually wakes up between 2 or 3 to eat, then goes right back to sleep until 5:30 to 7. It really just varies. He slept 7 hours straight last night (whoo hoo!!) but I'm sure that was just a fluke ;)
- He sleeps in the Nap Nanny that fits in the co-sleeper by our bed. He sometimes ends up in the swing or snuggling with mommy before the night is over.
- He naps in the swing and loves it. I've tried getting to nap elsewhere but it just isn't happening yet.
- He spits up a lot more now than last month, but if we had a baby that didn't spit we wouldn't know what to do with it!
- We NEVER lay him down flat, not even to change his diaper. He must be elevated at all times, thanks to acid reflux.
Sweet boy!
Now for a little comparison:
Ty at 2 months
Collin at 2 months
Is it just me or is the resemblance a little weird??



2 comments:
I love his tractor outfit! I resemblance is uncanny, wow they look so much alike! I am ready to see him again and get some snuggles in!
Ty is SO precious, and I'm so glad he's such a good baby! I totally see the resemblance to Collin. And yes, we definitely need to get these babies together soon. Fall is so dang busy though, boo!
Post a Comment