Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jazz Half

Last weekend Mom, Dad, Kyle and I went down to NOLA for the men to do the half marathon. Us ladies did the 5K. Needless to say, I couldn't exactly take my camera and make some good pictures, so here are some we got with cell phones. We went down Friday night, had a good dinner, went right to bed, and woke up before sunrise on Saturday!

I don't think this picture captures how cold and windy it was that morning. Brrrr!



Sadly, I have no after photos :( On a positive note, Kyle finished in 1:54:17. Dad finished in 2:07:53. This was great!! They both beat their goals!


Cruising Canal Street after a huge post-race lunch and heading home. It was a very fun, quick trip. Must do it again!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just want you to know how proud and impressed I am with the Crager's and Armstrong's!! WOW!