Ok, No one realized that they were posing as fairies! At least B would be happy about it, ha.
Posing in her pink whale
Fischer wasn't exactly "sold" on the rides :)
Loving it!
I really do not have a comment for this picture... other than the fact that I might frame it, ha!
On Thursday of that same week, we went to Jackson for Brantlee's 6 month appointment for her eyes. I really hoped that we wouldn't have to go back again, but we do in 6 months. Her eye sight still looks fine, but the doctor wants to continue to monitor her left eye that still deviates from time to time.
Anywho, the appointment was about as grueling as imagined. We waited 2 hours to see the doctor for less than 10 minutes, and Brantlee had to have her eyes dilated. It was as fun as it sounded :) :) But no complaining here!! We were very happy and felt very blessed for our report.
The lip gloss held her over for a little while, but the patience was wearing thin ;)
On our way home we had to swing in for some sunglasses and a happy. Cinderella and her Prince was a good choice!
Next up, I have to document Collin's last soccer game of the season... with real photos this time.










No comments:
Post a Comment