B went on a shopping spree the other day and scored some rhinestone flip flops
They are her "diamond shlip shlops" and we have to wear them everywhere now.
Collin and his trampoline/sprinkler obsession
Swinging her "pwincesses" and "fawies" (fairies)
She even takes them in the tree house and down the slide ;)
More water obsession
And if water gets in the car, just dump it out! Geez.
You can't see me :)
Just B
Collin has started hitting off of a pitch!
Good hit!
These boots are made for walkin...
And climbing too ;)
Sporting a new hair cut
Brantlee's OCDness coming out. She loves to line things up!
Summer fun in April. Still WAY too cold in my opinion.
Reeling it in all by himself!
Check out that fish!
Just watching everyone else fish was enough for B.
Ready for church
B wasn't quite feeling the love I don't think.


2 comments:
LOVE every single pic. We need a trampoline, they look so fun. I love B's Diamond flip flops, I kinda want some too!
Looks like you and I had the same idea ;)
Love the fishing pics-B looks so cute to be fishing!!
Post a Comment