Here she is all registered and ready! She walked right back for her screenings and I'm sure made friends with whoever it was that worked with her. She somehow talked one of the teachers (one she didn't even know) into walking her down to the 1st grade hall to see her brother and his class. I had no idea all this was going on while I filled out paperwork. For some reason I think B is going to be just fine at big school :)
So, what else has been going on in April? Aside from Easter, here are a few things...
For the first time in a while neither child is involved in any extracurricular activity. Like nothing at all. So aside from going to church and school, these kids stay outside on their bikes (training wheel free!), scooters, treehouse and trampoline. We have to drag them inside for supper and bath time. I know it won't last long and will probably never happen again, so we have loved this calm time!A few weeks ago our dear friends Harrison and Hudson were in a production of Peter Pan. They were the best "lost boys" we've ever seen! So much fun!
Hopefully a long Easter post to come soon!






1 comment:
Love my B!
Post a Comment