Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2013

I would say Halloween was a success this year! We decided we needed more than just one night to wear the costumes, so we went to Zoo Boo earlier that week.  It was actually scary (well at least for one of the children below) but fun nonetheless. Plus it got us in the fall spirit.

B felt so sassy in her cheer suit.  Uncle Derek and Aunt Casey are so proud of their little cheerleader. And THEY are the ones fully responsible for the costume. Let's clarify that!
Collin was all about being a brave warrior. I think he was inspired by his school mascot... only Collin :)
Super Ty Man! I wasn't about to attempt a full blown costume with this fella. No sir.  Not after our Elmo costume disaster.  So Lolly whipped out this shirt, which was just perfect for him!

Getting up close and personal with the reptiles at the zoo.  


On Halloween night we had some horrible weather but it held off for a little trick or treating at the great grandparents' houses.  Here is Mee Maw with her little costumers. They stopped by  and visited Mimi' & Paw Paw too. Lolly was kind enough to snap some pictures. Meanwhile Kyle and I were at church frantically getting ready for our Trunk or Treat festival that had to be moved inside at the last minute.

As it turns out, it was a great success despite the rain and change in plans! 

More catching up on fall things coming soon! (Hopefully!)

No comments: