She would MUCH rather be with her friends :)
More sweet friends...
Make a wish sweet B!
Pretty sure the brothers enjoyed the refreshments.
Turns out Nana & Poppa and MeeMaw did pull through with an AG doll. Julie is now an official part of our family! She has been to church & had lunch after and is enjoying her new pajamas and bed. Between her and the Lalaloopsy dolls Lolly & Poppy gave her, B may not ever make it out of her room. It's good to be 5!
Birthday morning on her actual birthday.
Cupcakes with her school friends.
Ty was the highlight I think.
Speaking of school, Grandparent's Day was a couple of weeks ago at B and Fischer's school. They performed a sweet little program and then had some snacks.
Some very blessed kiddos!
We can't get over how much our B is growing up! Her personality is something I can't really put into words; she is truly one of a kind. So spunky, smart, sassy, and outgoing, but sweet and loving too. You NEVER know what is about to come out of that mouth. But you can bet it is genuine, at least :) I don't worry about her too much because I know she will take care of herself... and everyone else too if she needs to. We love you baby girl! And we are so very proud of you!!


1 comment:
Oh, it looks like such a fun party! Can't believe our girls are already 5! B's personality definitely shows in all of her photos.
Post a Comment