And let me just say how fast this little climber is. Don't let that sweet face fool you, this boy is such a little monster!! A cute and really sweet monster of course.
I was unloading the car and letting him play in the garage. Didn't take him long to get here AND turn the hazard lights on.
I know Ty... I feel the same way when all my fruit snacks are gone. They really should put more in a pack.
Enough picking on Ty Ty. I need to share Collin and Brantlee's Saturday afternoon lemonade stand. I explained that people might be afraid to stop if they were just in underwear :). They put on more clothes, but it didn't do a whole lot for business :)
Sweet B. Here she is working on her own "homework" since Collin always has some. She is a full out lefty and so I am all concerned about how to help her with writing and such. It's such a right handed world! I suppose she'll figure it out just like she does everything else. Miss Independent.
Collin is finally (hopefully) settling down with school. We can tell he is starting to bond with some new friends. And he is adjusting to his new routine and trying to keep his nerves under control :/ We bought him a watch so he can keep up with his day. He has never liked the unexpected. Which he gets completely honestly from his Mama! His grades are fantastic and he talks nonstop about all he does at school.
We went to a friend's birthday party at Mitchell Farms recently. Very fun party.
Here is our new addition, Millie!! She was a hunting dog of Poppa's who needed a lifestyle change. She is the sweetest, calmest little dog. Perfect for the kids.
Stella can't stand to be upstaged. Obviously. But she loves her new friend! And so do we!
No comments:
Post a Comment