Sunday, May 5, 2013

10 Months

Not too much new to report at 10 months, but there are a few things below that I want to have for memory sake. Ty is still Mr. Nosey Busy and has to be up in the middle of everything that's going on... every game played, every time you touch the computer, everything you put in your mouth. He pretty much feels he needs to be a part of it ;) And if it is on the floor (even if no one in the house can even see it!), it goes in his mouth.
I tried to get the traditional sitting down in the corner of the crib pose for his monthly picture. Wasn't happening.
He wanted to stand.

Then pull on the blinds.

Then crawl around the crib and laugh hysterically when I tried to take a picture.

Then he tried to tear down the mobile. And I decided our photo shoot should end :)

Here are some TyTy facts:

  • He got another tooth. Well, 2 actually. Another bottom right and a top right one. Both are just peeping through the gums. I'll have to get Lolly to tell me the actual name, ha. 
  • He says MAMA!! Whoo hoo! And of course he means it! :)
  • He can play "Where's Ty" (our version of peek a boo)
  • Food is his friend. We have to stay on top of his bottles to make sure he gets enough formula. But that is really not what he wants. He eats anything he doesn't choke on. 
  • He wants to walk so bad!! But who knows when he'll turn loose and go for it.
  • His naps are getting better (FINALLY!!) If he can get good ones, he takes about 2 naps a day with maybe a short 3rd one squeezed in. 
  • He cries true hurt feelings tears when we tell him "No No". Yes, we already say it. We can't have him tumbling into the shower, pulling things out of electrical sockets, and trying to climb stairs. I know it's hard to believe this sweet face can get in to mischief ;) 

I can't lie though. He is a sweet, sweet baby boy. 

No comments: