It has been a whirlwind of a month. I've tried my best to keep up, whether it be through the real camera, cell phone, instagram, etc. Here is some of February in review...
Valentines day festivities included treats for friends, lots of candy, and class parties at school.
Treats to our BERRY special friends :)
We also celebrated a few birthdays: Kooper, Poppa, and Poppy. (We are saving Poppy's for a little later :)
We decided age wasn't important this year :)
Ty is scooting around in the walker, CRAWLING (yikes!) and has turned 8 months. More on that a little later, as well.
Spring soccer has started back up. Collin is VERY excited this season. B decided to just stick with gymnastics, which she is loving.
Brantlee, aka Snow White, attended a princess birthday for her friend Raygan last weekend.
We had a great trip to the zoo and park a couple of weeks ago. Brantlee and Kyle celebrated Donuts with Dads at school. I went with some friends to see Flashdance in NOLA. All of these things are documented on my cell phone that I am about to break in half because it won't work with me tonight!
On March 5, the Lord called our sweet Paw Paw Bob home. We are heartbroken. But only for ourselves. We know he isn't. When I am able, I plan do a tribute post to this sweet & wonderful man. Our family covets your prayers :)




No comments:
Post a Comment