Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Little Indians

Other than gearing up for the holidays, the Crager household has been fighting off an icky virus. YUCK!! I think over the course of 3 weeks we have all (except Ty) had the stomach bug TWICE in some form or fashion. Gross!! We have gone through so much Lysol that I get nauseous just smelling it, ha! I think poor Collin has had it the worst. Little fella couldn't catch a break between that and the sinus crud :(

Last week C & B had Thanksgiving parties at school.

Cute little indians!!
We have been so impressed (and very thankful) for all that they have learned over the past 2 weeks about Thanksgiving and our county's heritage. I even relearned a few things! 

And that brings us to Thanksgiving break. I could write that we have been busy with lots of activities and outings, but that has not been the case. We've basically been bumming the past few days, and it has been really nice! And the kiddos are about to jump out of their skin to decorate for Christmas!! I have to be in the right frame of mind for that, but I agreed to let them decorate one of our small trees this morning. Shooting to put up the big tree Saturday.







Tomorrow is Turkey Day!! Yay!

No comments: