We are having such a busy fall that there is very little time to blog about it! But before I get too far behind, I wanted to post about our trip to Mitchel Farms, a tradition and one of our favorite things to do in the fall. They had a blast and the weather was perfect!! I've said this the past two years, but THIS year I think they enjoyed it the most.
Except for the corn maze. I took Collin and Brantlee through it while Kyle stayed with Ty. Won't be doing that again, ha! Let's just say it wasn't B's cup of tea (or mine for that matter). I am challenged in the area of directions and B doesn't really like to walk, so there you go :/ Collin loved it and if it were not for him, we might still be there!
Here are some pictures from our day!
A very rare family photo. I cherish these. Ty woke up and made it out of the stroller for the last 30 minutes of the trip. Maybe next year he can participate a little more. It was a very fun day!
2 comments:
Love all these pics, especially the sweet family pic! We love Mitchell Farms, and we're sad we couldn't fit it in our busy schedule this year. Hopefully we can go back next year.
Oh so precious!! How sweet and Happy birthday to Brantlee! Big girl is 4- I cant believe it!!
Miss you guys!
Happy Fall!
XO- Kingreas
Post a Comment