Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life

It is definitely time for a cell phone dump! Gotta love cell phones for capturing all the little things...

Putting them to work

We have been doing lots of swimming for a while now.

Crawfish boil. Collin loves to play with and eat the mud bugs. Pretty sure Brantlee doesn't feel the same way :) 

Trampoline time with Daisy. I am certain this wasn't the cat's idea ;)

Here is my little monkey before getting her dance photo's made. Her recital is just around the corner. 

2nd official haircut. 

Best $4 ever spent. You would have thought we were at the fair, ha.

Mom always says digging in the dirt is therapeutic. I think she's right.


Resting and living the hard life.

Rocket City Diner with Nana and Poppa. Not everyone would cooperate :/ (see bottom left corner ;)

A very fun afternoon with our BFF Allie!

Saylor's 1st birthday- cutest birthday EVER!

Summertime= swimming and strawberry pie :) :) 



Because Collin has a summer bday, his teacher insisted we celebrate him turning 5 with his classmates just a tad early. 

Brantlee had Show and Tell at her school. She took her beloved "Tabby" but was adamant I not make her picture, ha

Muffins with Moms with my handsome man at his school                :) 

Last weekend was Day in the Park. Kyle ran the 5K and we met him there a little later. He placed 4th in his age group and 29th overall. Not too shabby Dad!

It was 1,000 degrees outside (maybe because I am rather large and preggo) but it was still pretty fun

A lunch date with these 4 little monkeys

Collin after his 105th haircut, ha! This boy can grow some hair! It was time for some summer hair.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't even know where to begin on this!! I laughed out loud, we NEED a dirt pile if it is therapeutic where do I sign up for one of those!!?

Amanda Mills said...

Loved this!