Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch '10

We took our 2010 trip to Mitchell Farms this past Saturday. Compared to last year, I think these 3 enjoyed it more, but the event wasn't any easier on the adults with these very active kiddos! Minus a few meltdowns, we had a great day ... a tiring day, but great nonetheless. Here some pictures from our day ...



Collin was a little amazed that a flower could be as tall as he is. I kind of felt the same way.

Checking out the animals

Brantlee wasn't quite as excited as I had hoped she'd be about getting a pumpkin.


But Collin certainly was!! He took the pleasure of picking out everyone's pumpkin.




The wagon ride was a hit, of course.

And swings are always a good thing.


Look at these sweet boys posing for a picture. Notice who we are missing?? Yes, that's because a photo was not in her plans at the moment... so I just cropped her crying face right out of the picture-Ha! (Sorry, Sweet B)



I think it goes without saying that the corn pit was the BEST part of all. Who can blame them?!
Look at that facial expression!


This one is just as good.


Collin thought long and hard about swinging on the rope like the big kids. In fact, he waited in line for almost 10 minutes for his turn. When it was finally his turn, he thought it looked too risky and opted out. That's our Collin :)





Before we left, B finally decided that picking a pumpkin wasn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

LOVE Brantlee's outfit!!!!