Kyle is seeing the world in a whole new light. Literally. His Lasik surgery went great Friday! Whew! We are all breathing a sigh of relief. Poor Kyle has been in glasses and/or contacts since the 4th grade, so this is a major change for him.
His vision is continually improving, and he feels great. We can already notice a difference in the way his eyes look. They are brighter and healthier looking. The entire Lasik process is nothing short of amazing. I was able to watch the entire process by looking into the actual surgical room and a screen that zeros in on each eye. It blew my mind how it all works. So much so that I took pictures of the screen with my cell phone- ha! I know I am possibly the only person dorky enough to do this, but I am okay with that fact.
This is an actual picture of Kyle's eye after it was cut and was receiving laser treatment. Cool right?! We think so too :)

Pre-Op and full of nerves

Post-OP (the next day) feeling and seeing great!
Here are some pictures from this last Friday before and after school.

I took Collin to school for the 1st time Friday, and he didn't cry the first tear at drop-off. We are still not sure what they do at school, but it must be great is all I can say ;)

Brantlee grabbed Collin's other backpack and thought she should go to school too. But she knows much better than that. Her mommy would NEVER let this baby go out of the house with such bedhead-ha!!

Now that's much better ;)

All smiles and ready for a nice weekend.
1 comment:
So glad for Kyle. That is really amazing! Love the backpack pics!
Post a Comment